See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2015

It worked for our last minute overnight stay purpose. Rooms looked like they're working on upgrading, which was nice. Breakfast was non existent at 8am, which was unfortunate. Couldn't use wi-fi. It at least worked well enough for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2015

DRUG ALLEY.

Shirtless, heavily tattooed men hang out on the railings watching every movement. Kids are playing in the parking lot, throwing rocks at the back wall of an adjacent building - no one cares. Rusty dilapidated cars/boats sit in the parking lot. Cigarette smokers wonder everywhere in and out of rooms even though there are No Smoking signs on every door. Our room stinks of cigarette smoke smell. According to the manager "every room smells of one thing or another". In the morning I doubt my car will be where I left it in the parking lot. This is by far the worst motel I've ever stayed in. The Corporate office has clearly never stepped foot into this location.

Room Tip: stay away, do yourself a favor and don't even think about it
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Charley69-69
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Very shifty-looking place. We stopped and was not comfortable with what we saw from the outside. Very dark, junk-looking cars and an old boat in parking lot, the people around there looked rough. I am traveling around the country with the family and we've been staying at Super 8's everywhere, but this time we went to the very nice Comfort Suites next door (well lit parking, security).

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Talbot W
Reviewed May 15, 2015

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Will never stay here again. Stains on the curtains and exposed wires out of a hole on the ceiling. I couldn't believe this was Super 8. I generally like this chain too. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family