““I'll recommend to everyone””

Super 8 Marysville/Yuba City Area
and 1 more site!
Super 8 Marysville/Yuba City Area
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Person at front desk was very helpful and co-operative. Good rooms with good room service etc...
The room was clean and the breakfast is good. We would stay there again. Good Value

Overall impressed with the rate you pay and the facilities you get.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank andy p

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Very nice and clean rooms. The customer service was great and very friendly. Its right on the free way, great location. There were also great resturaunts on the property an near by. Good value for the nice clean room an very comfortable beds. Good breakfast and clean pool. Very quiet place to stay. I will definitely be back there again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This was the most comfortable room we had on our 5 week trip and was excellent value for money. The Motel was relaxed and quiet and the staff very helpful. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sf49yr
Reviewed November 21, 2010

We found this Super 8 to be good value for money - the rooms were clean and of a good size - the continental breakfast was good with the normal choices and the owner was friendly and helpful. There is an excellent restaurant right beside the motel and I would recommend them both.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2010

The customer service first of all was awful. We came in late at night and it was the only motel open. So i guess we were happy about that. But as soon as we walked in the room it had a bad smell! And the rooms really look bad, the sheets were stained! We had a blanket of our own and laid it on the bed. Its noisy and when we woke up in the morning to check out they tried to charge us for two nights. I was such a problem!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank coolgal142
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I was taking my son to the Uproar Festival in Wheatland (about 10 minutes away) and I wanted to get a close location and good deal. This hotel had both. It is older, not fancy, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. They offer a breakfast, but there is a great diner-style restaurant right across the parking lot that has a full menu and was great. I would definitely stay here again if I were attending another concert at the Sleeptrain Pavilion. As an added bonus, one of the bands that we saw was also staying at the hotel - which made my son happy!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2008

When you first enter the lobby you can smell an unpleasant cooking or incense odor. Our room was right next to the lobby so each time you first entered the room you could smell it, but you soon got use to it. We also notice the bottom of our feet had to be cleaned from black residue, we think came from the parking lot. The next morning I noticed light between the door and door frame of the door between our room and the lobby.
I looked closer and could see through between the door and frame. I believe the door frame is missing a trim piece and I'm sure the management can see in our room as well. The hotel was clean and beds comfortable, but
what may smell good to one person can be almost repulsive to another.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank texaneer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Yuba City
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City

Been to Super 8 Marysville/Yuba City Area? Share your experiences!