“Very Nice Motel 6”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
WA
“Very Nice Motel 6”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

This was a very nice Motel 6.
Very clean and well maintained.
Much better than your average Motel 6.
Owners were by couple who were very helpful.
I had motorcycles in my truck, and they made sure I was able to park in front of my room.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
COTTONWOOD
Reviewed July 14, 2009

We stayed here on Thursday for the Mayhem Festival at the Sleeptrain, I called early in the day to reserve a room with two beds, gave my credit card number to hold a room for two days. He said "NO problem"

When I got there he tried to say he only had a room with one bed for three people, finally after reminding him I had a reservation he gave me a room with two beds.
The next morning he said if I wanted to stay it would cost $70.00- even on the web site the cost is listed year round at $57.00

I told him I was going to report him, and this review is part of my complaint, next I am contacting the CEO of Motel 6.

Plus it took this man an hour to get me checked in when I had a reservation, he is slow and and tells bold face lies.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
lovemytt
Reviewed March 4, 2009

With my company cutting costs, they put me at the Motel 6, I was scared, but to my surprise It was so nice and clean. The furniture looked new. I had never been to a Motel 6 before, so only had my imagination to rely on. I need to go to Marysville and Chico about every 2 months and will be back here. The Manager was friendly too, I don't remember his name sorry.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank lovemytt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Motel 6 Marysville South
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Yuba City
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City

Been to Motel 6 Marysville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Marysville

Property: Motel 6 Marysville
Address: 803 E St, Hwy 70, Marysville, CA 95901-5324
Location: United States > California > Marysville
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Marysville 2*
The Marysville Motel 6 is conveniently located just off Hwy 70 near Bonanza Inn Convention Center and Yuba County Airport. This location offers free unlimited local phone calls, free high speed internet, renovated rooms including microwave ovens and refrigerators. Guest laundry services on premises. Walking distance to historic downtown and nearby restaurants. 10 miles from Beal Airforce base and amphitheater. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.