“Wow, great last minute stop.”
Review of Motel 6 Marysville

Motel 6 Marysville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reno, Nevada
“Wow, great last minute stop.”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

My wife my 9 month old son and myself found ourselves in Marysville after getting turned around on I 80 in a blizzard on our way back home to Reno. I called about ten motels and dealt with high prices, rude people and horrible ratings. I checked Orbitz on my phone and this motel came up as the least expensive and the highest rated. The person I spoke with was nice enough to hold a room for me. The room was the nicest I have seen in a Motel 6. If I ever find myself stuck in Marysville I will be staying in the Motel 6.
Shane
Reno,Nv.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Emmett, Idaho
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I came to Marysville last night before meeting my client in the Yuba County Jail this morning. What a pleasant surprise to find the Motel 6 right on E Street, very close to where I was going, and also to only pay $50 for a room with the things that are most important to me -- free wireless internet, flat-screen cable TV, parking right outside the door, a desk to work on.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Ventura, California
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The management was super friendly,they made me feel at home. The rooms were always clean and comfortable,walking distance to resturaunts and shops and easy location. i would recommend staying here and will do so again myself.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Fremont, California
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Nick and Mina go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The rooms are comfortable, the service is top notch and the price is right. We travel with our retrievers and we always stay here when we are in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Monterey, California
Reviewed December 20, 2010

This Motel 6 has the best staff and because of the convience to the downtown area, most everything you need is within walking distance. I stay there at least twice a month.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Fair Oaks, California
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this Motel 6. The clerk was very friendly and caring.
The location in town had user friendly access. The bed was very comfortable. I couldn't have asked for anything more,clean room,excellent. If I ever return to Marysville and need a hotel it will be here that I wil stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed December 1, 2010

This motel 6 goes above and beyond any others I have ever stayed at. Nick and Mine do an excellent job at managing their hotel, and you really feel at home. they have 32in flat screens mounted to the walls in all their rooms, along with fridgerators and microwaves. you have everything you need at this hotel at a very affordable price. Thankyou Nick & Mina!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Magnuson Grand Bonanza Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Yuba City
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City

Been to Motel 6 Marysville? Share your experiences!