Updated older style hotel with outdoor room entrances and no cross ventilation (only widow was on front by door) Room was clean, bed was comfortable and they offered a nice selection for breakfast. We would definitely recommend to friends as well as stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western