This was a great little hotel very conveniently located in relation to Yosemite. The rooms were VERY nice and didn't look like your typical exterior-corridor rooms at all. The little town of Mariposa is cute and had plenty of restaurants and little shops. If I had one complaint, it would be about the breakfast offerings. The breakfast room was nice and large and well-attended. I just didn't understand why they had cream cheese, but no bagels. Also, either offer packs of oatmeal with stuff (raisins, nuts, etc.) already in them, or offer at least brown sugar and raisins for packs of plain oatmeal. Everything else was great, though. We'd definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western