The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The rooms do look like they are in the middle of a renovation, with fresh paint but the décor is a bit lacking. All of the employees were very kind and helpful. The breakfast did leave something to be desired as the food was cold and there isn't much of a selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western