This was a good place in proximity to Yosemite's western entrance. The clerk was friendly and helpful, and gave us a good recommendation for dinner. Our king bed room are quite roomy, the bed was comfortable enough, and it was clean. We thought since it was right on the main road into or out of town it might be noisy, but by night time it was quiet enough that we were not distrubed. There is a pool and hot tub and a breakfast room. The breakfast was mediocre, but enough to get you started for the day. We always bring our own coffee and brew it in the room, so can't comment on the coffee quality. The rates are reasonable and it is only about 27 miles from hotel to Yosemite. It's a convenient, no frills palce, but clean and adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western