Do not recommend. The room had ants, the internet was unusable. The night manager blamed it on the owner being asleep. The next day when trying to solve the ant problem, the day manager lied and said the manager was out running errands. When we finally saw him, he apologized for oversleeping. For his part, he was nice (our car was broke down and he offered us a ride), but he didn't seem to have any clue about our issues with the room. We had a reservation for the second night, but cancelled. Oakhurst is neaby and has nicer accomodations--look there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Best Western, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western