This hotel is on the outskirts of town, was older but clean,nice size rooms and quite. The breakfast room is one of the largest I've seen in any hotel for a cont. style breakfast. Good variety of foods. i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western