“Loads of choice (even for veggies)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Happy Burger

Happy Burger
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Mariposa
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Loads of choice (even for veggies)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The traditional American diners don't always do veggie options that well. This diner had so many options for veggies and omnivores alike. The food was excellent, served fast and with a smile. Restrooms are outside the main building and well maintained. Definitely worth a visit if you're heading to yosemite.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Turlock, California, United States
“Large menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Happy burger is an ok place to stop..staff is friendly..... Kind of high price for the quality of food, no salt on our table or napkins, my order was wrong (probably because the menu is massive) .... I would give it an OK. But we would probably stop somewhere else next time.

Madrid, Spain
“Loved it 10 years ago, now disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I just loved Happy Burger 10 years ago, when I discovered it. Crowd was casual, waitress really friendly and talkative, would explain you everythin about living in the area. The service was good and quick. This time, we went for breakfast and it took us over 70 minutes to get our plates. i think they were missing personnel, but it really turned me down.

Visited July 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good diner food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here with 6 friends. Good portions, good food, price is right. Place is a little quirky, but in a good way. Shows that the owner cares...maybe a little too much? Good stop!

Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“THE BURGERS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a long day in Yosemite and were desperate for food. We are all SO GLAD we randomly chose Happy Burger. It is definitely a casual, family sort of place. You order at the front counter, then the food is prepared and brought to the table/picnic bench where you have settled. The menu is HUGE, but seeing some of the burgers being served helped us make up our minds. My family ended up ordering 2 different types of burgers, a chicken breast sandwich, some tacos, the side salad, fries, and oatmeal cake. Everything was excellent. The burgers were the best I've had in awhile. Even the salad bar was delicious. What I appreciated is that all these things, albeit basic, were done extremely well. Happy Burger gets extra points for serving beer and having a REMARKABLY friendly staff. I would definitely go back.

2 Thank Colleen C