“Funky little place with decent food”
Review of Happy Burger

Happy Burger
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Mariposa
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 4, 2013

They aren't kidding about that menu... dang! I was able to get breakfast and my hubby was able to get taquitos, which he said were great. I enjoyed their home-fried potatoes. It did take a fair amount of time for our order to arrive, but they had a big to-go order in front of us so it wasn't a big deal.

There are newer reviews for Happy Burger

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went here for dinner and we were not impressed. We had read some reviews that raved about this place. When we first walked in it was quite noisy with kids playing pinball machines, so we opted to sit out on their patio, which could have been noisy also, since there were more games out there, but we were the only ones out there. True the menu was huge, staff was very nice and there were about 20 locals there having a meeting in their big room and they seemed to enjoy their meals. Ours were okay. My husband had the burger special with crinkle cut fries that weren't done enough. He said his burger was okay. I had the junior burger, with grilled onions and it was okay, too, and I had the salad bar with mine, which was fine. I don't think we would eat there again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Awesome diner experience on our way out of Yosemite! The bathrooms were immaculate and the staff was super friendly. My son was happy because he could finally get a PB&J. I had the burger and it was fantastic. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

we had pass this place going to our motel,we stop at another place in the morning, but we should have stop here in the first place. We went to Yosemite and stop at Mariposa,they old timers event ,and we had eat lunch at the Happy Burger and the food was outstanding. The next morning we had stop there for breakfast and once again the service and food was GREAT a must place to stop and eat.

1  Thank millwrightjoefl
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had to write a quick review for this restaurant, as it was a great little place for a nice meal. The menu has to be easily one of the most extensive in the world, surely??? The variations of the dishes is just astonishing. Could take you up to half an hour to make a choice!! It's very much a diner feel, so don't expect the Ritz. Well decorated with album sleeves and records over the walls and ceiling. This is clearly a locals favorite for a reason. We were so impressed, we went back the next day for breakfast which was equally as impressive. The service was great and they were very accommodating to my parents who are your typical british couple in their late 50's and giant fuss pots haha

Would definitely recommend!