“Fantastic burgers”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
South of England
“Fantastic burgers”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great food, good portions. Great service. We loved our meal here. They also custom make the burgers - so if you want to change anything, it is easily possible (or at least - this is what our waitress said).

1 Thank newman_david

London, United Kingdom
“Good quality and choice”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Surprisingly good food and choice for a small town restaurant. This was recommended by our hosts at the B&B and also had the best reviews. Good value and service.

Beverley, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

2 mins walk from our Lodge we found staff friendly, great choice on menu. Could be more choice on kids menu. The Aloha burger I had was amazing and my daughter had the Thanksgiving burger which was lovely but far too big for a child, she made a good effort! We all enjoyed the food washed down with a Blue moon beer after a tiring day at Yosimitie.

• Visited August 2013
Sun Prairie, WI
“Evening at 1850”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a great day hiking and enjoying the beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountains. We stayed in Mariposa that night and used TA to find a good place to eat. We decided on 1850 since it seemed to offer casual dining and good food. I order the grilled salmon, it was fresh tasting, very good, with broccoli and rice. The dinner salad was also very good. My wife had the 1850 burger which was huge and good, but she said she has had better. We are not big French fries eaters, they were ok. Our servers were very friendly, courteous and prompt. Overall a very good dining experience.

Atascadero, California
“Fabulous find in quaint town of Mariposa”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I came here while we were in town visiting Yosemite. Great beer and wine selection, and AMAZING burgers!

I had the 1850 burger with cheese, bacon and avocado and my husband had the rib eye. His steak was cooked perfectly, and my burger was TO DIE FOR! And the prices were unreal! Their burger menu started at $8.50 for a hand formed patty and handmade bun! And the French fries! The French fries were among some of the best that I have ever had.

What a treat to find such a great restaurant in the middle of no where. We will be back on our next vacation.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank IHolman

Been to 1850? Share your experiences!