“Great local bakery”
Review of Jantz Bakery - CLOSED

Jantz Bakery
Description: The perfect little shop to stop for pastries and boxed lunches on the way to Yosemite!
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We almost missed this little spot but glad we stopped in for a fresh pastry. We were disappointed that Dazzle's donuts was closed at first, as we love donuts, but were sweetly surprised at Jantz.

There are newer reviews for Jantz Bakery

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the best bakery ever! If you are a cookie lover try one of their cookies with frosting they are the best! They also have the cutest cake bites on a stick, like a lollie pop, MMMM good!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Best chicken salad sandwich ever. Do not forget to get a slice of pie to go too. All food made there with love. Great place after a trip to Yosemite

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Homemade cookies, cakes, scones,.
great little place. there is a place to sit down and enjoy your coffee and pastry
friendly clerk.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Jantz is where you will find the best bake goods in Mariposa, guaranteed. Everything is wonderful, EVERYTHING. Naomi and her staff are especially friendly and extremely helpful. I'm always greeted with a smile, a "hello" and leave with a smile and a "thank you". Whenever I have company the first thing I do is head for Jantz to pick up one of their lovely pies, (and a small something for me to enjoy on my way back home). I don't think I'll wait for company to come before heading down to Jantz for my next fresh baked pie. I'm going to get one today!

1  Thank Debra T