“Excellent gem of an accommodation”
other travelers have booked this property
Studio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Studio
The kitchen has full size appliances and all the dishes and cook ware you will need!
Spacious Deck for Star Gazing
Our fire pit is in a different location now, but still available for roasting marshmallows!
Our newest fun attraction!
The Name sake in Summer
Driveway Sign
Driveway to the Old Oak Hideaway
Our flower garden
Beautiful Winter escape (Snow always shoveled for access)
The Name sake in Winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Geognut
Singapore
“Excellent gem of an accommodation”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Was very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the loft after a long day of driving. Place was thoughtfully designed and had all the amenities to make our stay comfortable. From the motion controlled lights helping us see the way up the loft at night, to the cleanliness and well furnished accommodation that made our stay comfortable and also allowed us to better prepare for our trip to Yosemite, such as cooler bag, portable chairs etc.

Very good value for money. If I have to pick on something it would be it's distance to Yosemite. But of course for its value I'll stay there again rather than paying a high price for accommodation in Mariposa itself.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Los Angeles

Jami M
Manatee County, Florida
“perfect choice”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

This was a perfect place for our family (2 adults plus 1 teenager). It has a kitchen with full fridge and stove plus 2 beds. It is all one large room so be sure that works for you. The owners were very accommodating but not intrusive at all. They were open to suggestions like having a cooler and ice packs to take with you on a day trip. We felt comfortable leaving our teen for a few hours when she did not want to join us. The drive to Yosemite was not bad for timing an honestly just a beautiful drive. The drive back and forth was filled with wildlife and amazing views. To top it all off, I left a few items there and the owner shipped them to me before I even realized I left them behind. Great trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
KY
Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Belgium
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing