“SOOO Much Fun!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$95.00*
and up
Yosemite Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful ranch based outdoor adventure park featuring our six line guide led Zipline tour, eight element Aerial Challenge Course, gold panning and gemstone sluicing. Open year-round. Call for reservations.
Orange County, CA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“SOOO Much Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We found a brochure in Happy Burger and thought this would be a fun adventure. It was a blast!! My husband and 8-year-old and 10-year-old went on the ziplines, and the staff took me and our 1-year-old around to the different lines in a Ranger (like a small Jeep). The staff were all very, very friendly! They were all down-to-earth and just good people. You could tell that they all love their jobs (and they told us, too!). We felt that they went the extra mile to make sure we all had fun, but it was just a natural thing for them. They were all locals and also told about the surrounding ranches and what we could see at different views. They were patient with us and let us look around as much as we wanted. Oh, and the ziplining - FUN!! It was the first time for our family and what a great time everyone had!! The ziplines start small then get progressively longer. You aren't zipping over the trees or over big ravines, but we didn't care. I had our baby in tow, so I didn't even zip and I had a great time. They were super-nice and took me to all the zip lines with the baby (there was a small fee), but they did things like turn the Ranger so the baby wasn't in the dust, transfer my bag to the next Ranger, etc. Very nice people and a great time!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank cwgiraffe

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great day of fun for the family away from Yosemite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We spent the afternoon here in late June after needing a break from the sites in Yosemite. Our guides were truly fabulous and very interested in us, not just as customers. This is a great option to consider if you're looking for something to do low-key that is not Yosemite!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank pschrammel
Coarsegold, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Whoooooppppeeeeeeee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Had five different lines, each one got alittle more higher and longer run. Wished they had more lines. The prices were a little high, but you get a discount when there is a group.

Visited February 2012
Boulder, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great, first zip line experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

My wife, daughter and I visited the zip lines in late June 2012 and couldn't have been happier with our (first ever) zip line experience. The YZAR staff and guides (Ryan and Sam) were *extremely* nice and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us a bit during our time there and making sure we had a fun time on the lines. I highly recommend it to able-bodies folks of all ages (as long as they're comfy with heights - max. of 120 ft. above the ground, and doing some *short* walks on hills), and families with children.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank kurtes
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“When I visited Adventure Ranch, the Ziplines were still in progress.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Their hospitality--warm & kind, vibrant personalities.