“This is a must try cafe”
Review of Triangle Road Cafe - CLOSED

Triangle Road Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013

A little out of the way, off of the beaten patch, but worth the drive. I had the Ruben and believe me it was the best Ruben sandwich I have ever had. The pastrami was lean sliced thick and very tasty, an ample supply of sauerkraut, great fresh rye and the thing that made the Ruben even better was horseradish. Sharon had a tuna melt each sandwich is made to order with the condiments you request (Sharon did not want onions) and they were happy to leave them out. When I asked if they will make a 1/2 Ruben, I was pleasantly surprised when the waitress said yes. The service was great, we were promptly seated and drink order taken, A giant size glass of Ice tea arrived seconds later, and we were checked on often. When the bill was presented she picked it up the waitress picked up our payment right away. I definitely will return as there were many items on the menu that got my interest. Do your self a favor, take a leisure country side ride through some of the most beautiful country and enjoy a great meal, with great service and friendly prompt service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

About 11 miles South of Mariposa, CA. on highway 49 is a sign marking Triangle Rd. which leads North from 49 about 1 mile to the little settlement of Triangle, Calif. zip code 95338. The town may not be on your map but the shopping center has it all. The general store offers everything from Fuel to PVC pipe fittings to pints of Jim Beam to the U.S. Post Office. The cow bell announces as you enter
the store. Next door is the Queen of Triangle. It is the Triangle Cafe, 3125 Triangle Rd. 209-742-4499. Our favorite remains the $6.95 crispy chipolte wrap. MMMMMMM good.
Easily worth the slight detour off highway 49 for a wonderful meal.

1  Thank flapz
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This cafe was recommended to us by our local B and B hosts and it didn't disappoint. Service was quick and friendly. Food was good, portions large and xvery good value. Very informal cafe frequented by local people so it made for a great atmosphere. The teriyaki burger was so good.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

They just need extra help whenever they book a party. The food was very good. I had to settle for something other than what I originally ordered because they gave it to a patron who came in AFTER I had already ordered.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We heard this was a fun place up here in the mountain community and it was "pretty darn good steak dinner". We four ordered the rib steak and were all disappointed. Off flavor, tough, and overcooked. We would never reccommend this place for steak and are afraid to go back and try a hamburger.