“What a Gem..Gracious host Bob, beautiful Vineyard and great tasting Wines.”

Butterfly Creek Winery & Vineyards
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Mariposa
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We read many good reviews of the Butterfly Creek Winery and Vineyard prior to our vacation to Yosemite, so we had to make this special trip. We are so glad we did. We met Bob, very gracious and friendly, knows his stuff. We tasted some wines and I like the white Merlo ofcourse my husband liked every glass that he tasted :)... Need I said more.. We bought a case... Highly recomended
From Frankfort, IL.

3  Thank Phuoc H
There are newer reviews for Butterfly Creek Winery & Vineyards

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were fortunate to be the only couple at the tasting, with others who left as we drove in and another vehicle coming in as we drove out! Be careful as the road is one-way in several spots. Gorgeous setting and yummy wines.

6  Thank Plannersis
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I visited this winery today because I won a one year membership in a raffle. I was able to get six bottles of wine. One for each vintage they produce and 20% off everything in their store. I was the sole visitor and I was treated with respect and courtesy. I highly recommend this hidden jewel. It is well worth the time it takes to drive up the hill to visit.

7  Thank rocklvr03
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This wine comes from some locally grown grapes. They offer both red and white wines. The owners are very friendly and informative. You can even join their wine club with quarterly shipments.

8  Thank Judy E
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stopped at the Butterfly Creed Winery on one of our "relaxing" days on our Yosemite vacation. While neither my husband nor I are big wine drinkers, the couple that we traveled with are and they both loved the wine. Bob was more than happy to explain the history of the winery and answer any questions that we had. He let us sample four different kinds of wine for free, which is usually unheard of when wine sampling. He definitely loves to talk and is very entertaining to listen to. His dogs were a big hit and were super friendly. Even if you don't "love" wine, I'd still recommend traveling to the Butterfly Creek winery to observe the beautiful scenery and play with the pups!

8  Thank l0ve2travel_12

Been to Butterfly Creek Winery & Vineyards? Share your experiences!