“Yum yum yum!”

Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Mariposa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Classic american comfort food,from fresh baked pastries and pies to soups and chili, all made from scratch daily. Great burger, fries and shakes too.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Gorgeous soft poached eggs, best bacon in town, fun decor, friendly server, all you need to get your morning off to a good start!

There are newer reviews for Sugar Pine Cafe

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Good sized menu, friendly waitress, good prices. Excellent home made biscuits at breakfast. Everything tasted as if it were from Grandma's kitchen. Not at all fancy, but homey and comfy.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Enjoyed our meal here, the food was good, the staff were friendly and it had a good mixture of locals and tourists. I would have no hesitation eating here again and recommending the diner to friends.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We came for dinner, and are glad we did! The Chili and cornbread were awesome! My husband's Jerk Chicken with Habanero/Mango Sauce was fantastic! (SO glad he shares ;) I will have to take my son's word that his cheesburger was good too. My only regret is that I didn't get one of those Apple Maple Scones I saw people buying by the box full. I was stuffed!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Mariposa you would not expect to find somewhere so vintage to have a cooked breakfast, but this typical american diner is fab! Great hash browns and eggs served.