“Delightfully good!”
Review of New Red Fox - CLOSED

New Red Fox
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Great italian food. Fettucini with chicken and lasagna were light and quite flavorful.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This establishment was recommended to us by our hotel and we were extremely underwhelmed. I ordered lasagna, my husband and older son had pasta, and our little one had chicken strips. The salad was basic, not even a crouton to be seen. When our meals arrived my lasagna looked more like an enchilada then anything else. My vegetables were clearly from a bag and still cold (when I tried to offer my little one some broccoli he pulled it out of his mouth and said, "I can't eat this its too cold"). My husband and son reported that the pasta was "fine". The little one liked the chicken strips, but by the look of them, they to were from a bag.
The server seemed nice and since we were one of only 3 tables, was able to chat and ask us about our trip. She was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

It was early afternoon & the restaurant was nearly empty, a cause for concern. We were impressed by the decor which was almost formal, cheery & bright, with linens on the table. This was not reflected in the prices which were very reasonable. We had an excellent lunch & the service was perfect. Our server was very friendly & able to share local information with us. We returned several days later for breakfast with our family of four. Again, the food & service were excellent.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

We weren't expecting too much, but we enjoyed our meals. I had the chicken marsala which was delicious, and my husband had the chicken piccata. Then we had the blackberry cobbler. It was so good I may never again order it, for fear of disappointment. The waitress was friendly and knowledgeable.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 6, 2011

What a wonderful surprise Mariposa has in the newly opened Red Fox Restaraunt. Under new management with a varied menu. Italian (ravioli delicious), American (rack of Lamb cooked to perfection, and Mexican (the best Chili Relleno ever tasted). Very clean and a very friendly staff. Treat your taste buds and stop by you will be pleasantly surprised.