“Awesome food. Good value for money”
Review of C&O Trattoria

C&O Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Venice
Description: C&O Trattoria (C&O) has been open since 1969. Now a well known Venice Beach landmark, serving Northern Italian breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. It has become known for good food and friendly service in a relaxed garden setting. On May 1, 1993, C & O Trattoria officially opened a Northern Italian concept, unlike any other in Los Angeles, serving gargantuan portions of high quality Northern Italian pastas at unbelievably low prices. Add our "Killer Garlic Rolls," nightly sing along, honor wine bar, and friendly team service and you have the C & O Trattoria, one of LA's premier Northern Italian eateries.
New Delhi, India
“Awesome food. Good value for money”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Please please go and eat here. Do make reservations. Place fills up fast and you might not get a seat. Parking is an issue at this place, but paid valet services are of course available.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, Alabama
“home cooking”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Got in line behind Mel Brooks and family. Never hurts to be in line with someone famous. Got seated quickly. Specials were presented and I chose the pasta with seafood. WONDERFUL !!!!!!!! Service was good. Sat outside which was delightful. Since we couldn't see the outside world I sorta felt we might have been in a coastal Italian town. I would go back.

• Visited September 2013
Jennnifer F, Manager at C&O Trattoria, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time and seafood pasta. Can't wait for your return! -Jenn
“A Treat Away From Italy!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The best Italian restaurant since my wife and I returned from Italy! We live in Las Vegas most of the year with an array of choices as well. What a find over a holiday weekend in L.A.! Our waiter Daniel suggested the calamari which we added to a caprese salad. Individual sizes were plenty for 2 to share. The chicken pepperonata was superb as was my wife's pollo in Alfredo sauce. We both changed up pasta substituting capellini which was no problem. No room for desert-maybe next time. We noticed C&O Cucina just down the street with the same menu after waiting near the Venice Beach location. Again, maybe next time!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for writing a nice review! I'm glad you and your wife found a little slice of Italy in LA and enjoyed your meals. I hope you come back soon to try our desserts next time! -Jenn
Austin, Texas
“Garlic Knots are Delish, Bad Service Leaves a Bad Taste”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good prices, garlic knots kept coming but we're a little crispy for my taste. Messed up both of our meals, then charged us anyways.

We gave this place a second chance when our family was in town, the 6 of us went in for lunch. Again the waitstaff was rude, and the place was empty but it took forever to take our orders, and then 2 items were incorrect. She refused to split the bill 2 ways.

I love the garlic knots but I cant deal with the staff and messed up orders. I'm allergic to tomatoes and onions and i cant risk it!

• Visited April 2013
Catterick, United Kingdom
“Great food at a really decent price”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food was really great and the service was perfect. If I had to choose, the best part was the seemingly endless supply of garlic bread balls that kept on being brought to the table from the start until the end of the meal! Thank you

Visited August 2013
Jennnifer F, Manager at C&O Trattoria, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Kari,

Thank you so much for your nice review! I'm glad you enjoyed your meal and the garlic bread balls. I know how you feel; they can be quite irresistible! Hope to see you again soon! -Jenn