TripAdvisor
Marina del Rey
Post
Inbox
Search

“New York Pizza is Incredible !”

Pizzarito New York Pizza By The Slice
Order Online
Ranked #97 of 159 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This Is The Place To Go If Your In Search Of Authentic New York Pizza By The Slice !
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

An Institution in Marina Del Rey !
Since 1984
Best New York Pizza !
You will feel you are back in New York !

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed August 5, 2017

I was staying on the Venice Canals but just had to get over to Marina del Rey for some authentic New York pizza - the owner is from Brooklyn, now that's authentic. I was by myself so really appreciate being able to buy by the slice, just delicious.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Best pizza I have had outside of NY. Thin crust is my personal favorite, but thick is also offered. Side salads and garlic knots are delicious. Great for takeout or a quick slice of pizza lunch.

Date of visit: March 2017
Llloyd1, Owner at Pizzarito New York Pizza By The Slice, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you !

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

As soon as you walk in the door you feel
You are in New York !
The Pizza is the Best New York Pizza my
family & I have found in Los Angeles !
They sell calzone, Stromboli, pinwheels,
And garlic knots.
They also serve beer & wine !
Located in The Marina Market Place in Marina Del Rey for 32 years.
An Institution in Marina Del Rey !

Date of visit: October 2016

Thank you to our Loyal customers !

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Ordered via grub hub delivery tonight because it was one of the few places open and my regular pizza joint was already closed.
I got a cheese pizza, calzone with a few ingredients and garlic bread.

Everything was really delicious, although I would have to say a little on the expensive side. The calzone and garlic bread were quite burnt but still very tasty. I love that the onions were hole rings and not little tiny diced up pieces. The cheese also had a good salty garlic flavor to it. The sausage was one of my favorites I've had in a long time.
The delivery came way faster than GrubHub estimated only like a half an hour total.. the delivery driver was very nice and helpful. I will definitely order again.

Date of visit: August 2016

Thank you to our Loyal customers !