This hotel is close (walking distance) to Venice Beach, and very conveniently located to explore western LA, Santa Monica, Malibu, the canyons, Pacific Coast Highway, and it is only a short ride from LAX.
My (interior) room was very clean and nicely furnished, offered plenty of space and had windows to an atrium, so it was really quiet at night. The hotel's parking garage is a big advantage, and there is ample space. Breakfast offers bagels w/ cream cheese, scrambled eggs and ham, and waffles, and there is 24/7 free coffee in the lobby. Housekeeping and the attendant at the breakfast buffet are very friendly and efficient.
Big kudos to Phil and Brenda - the night team at the front desk -, who not only quickly checked me in but were very helpful in pointing out restaurants/bars and recommended hiking trails. I always enjoyed a chat with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area