We stayed here for two nights. While the hotel is a great value, do not be misled by the 4.5 star rating. This is a 3.0-3.5 hotel at best. Three times during our stay, the front desk was unattended, once for several minutes. The facilities are fine, nothing exceptional. Breakfast was adequate, although the seating area is too small and crowded. If you're looking for a nice, higher end hotel in the area, I recommend staying elsewhere. If you're looking for a great value, with average facilities, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area