My stay at this hotel was so amazing that I almost felt compelled to give a review on tripadvisor -for the first time!!! I started with an intention of spending a week at this boutique hotel before I moved into an apartment but ended up spending 3 whole weeks! The hotel is quite nicely located, minutes away from the beach, the Marina and some restaurants too. I had a suite with very pleasant and comfortable interiors along with an in room microwave, coffee/tea maker and fridge which made life very easy during the long stay! The small but nice gym, hot pool and a great breakfast greatly enhanced the quality of my stay too. And to top it all, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made me feel at home! Basically I could not have asked for more...
This is great quality for a great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area