Our stay here was very good for two nights after visiting Disneyland for two nights. We wanted to spend time at Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier and both are very close to this location. I felt it was in a safe neighborhood and has a small hotel feel. Indoor parking is just steps from the front desk and then up the elevator you go to your room. Our room was very nice and clean. The hotel has been redone in the last few years and upgraded from what used to be a Best Western. Also, they have some very nice and updated outdoor space with the pool and a fireplace with nice seating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area