We drove down from the Bay Area to meet our daughter/husband coming in from Australia and wanted an accomodation for a night near LAX but in a nicer area! We booked the One bedroom Suite with Queen bed (rm. #211) which worked perfectly for our needs. The area is just off Lincoln Blvd but close enough to the Marina and Venice beach to afford interesting tourist visits/excursions. Parking is inside which is definitely a bonus. The pool is small but this was a winter visit so it was great as a dip after the warm hot tub. Breakfast was very adequate and very popular. Staff could not have been nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area