We were in the Santa Monica area for a wedding March 13 - 16, 2008 and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Marina del Rey. The location was perfect, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was a fantastic value. We had a suite with a queen bed and a living room with a queen size sofa bed separated by a pocket door. There were two televisions, a welcome basket, a microwave oven and a refrigerator. The room was clean with plenty of towels and had been updated. An underground garage with free parking made it a fantastic value. We had stayed here about 10 years ago and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the LA area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area