You won't be disappointed by the customer service there and in fact, the experience we had was wonderful. We stayed there for the New Year's Eve. As usual, the transportation was so busy at that specific time of the year and we missed our reservation for the cruise at the Hornblower as a matter of fact. We were disappointed and not a clue what we were gonna do. The front desk helped us out and tried to make a contact with Hornblower to see if anything could been done to make up for this. At last, we still managed to spend a great night at a local restaurant recommended by the hotel. and Kenneth, the front office supervisor, also endeavor to get the refund of the cruise back to us. I know it is such a hassle to do this, we really appreciate the effort and thank you for everything you've done. I would recommend to other travelers for the great service the hotel offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey