Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey
Marina Del Rey Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$251
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel MdR-A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
$279
$249
Doubletree.com
$468
$429
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
$260
  • Pool
Marina del Rey Marriott(Marina del Rey)
$269
  • Restaurant
Ramada Marina Del Rey(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
$203
Orbitz.com
Jamaica Bay Inn(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
$259
  • Pool
Foghorn Harbor Inn Hotel(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
$239
Travelocity
Jolly Roger Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$189
$183
1,199 results
All reviewsgreat locationfront deskbungalow roomunderground parkingsanta monicakiller shrimpbreakfast buffetdefinitely stay here againwalking distancebeds were comfortablerestaurant stafflos angelesfitness centerwashington blvdupon checkla areacheesecake factory
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Don't expect to get your room cleaned while you are there. Breakfast is very boring! New policy no omelets, same breakfast every day. Dinner was delicious, shrimp cocktail is the best we have ever had, salmon was delicious. Cook there is great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dean W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

It's truly disappointing to see we did not meet your expectations, and we will make it right. I've already spoken to the Food and Beverage staff, because you are absolutely right to want something new when you stay with us for several days...I would get tired of it too! We will make sure to give you (and everyone else for that matter) some more variety, and thank you for the feedback so we can be better.

I've also spoken to the Housekeeping department to find out what the delay was in getting your room serviced in a timely manner. This just shouldn't happen.

I truly hope you will give us another try, because I promise you we can and will exceed your expectations the next time. Please contact me, should you decide to give us another chance, so I can follow up and give you the kind of stay you deserve.

Dean

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a new Hilton property. It had been a small, locally owned hotel that was quite dated. Hilton completely renovated the property and reopened it as a Hilton Garden Inn. It was a perfect stay. It is a 15 minute drive from LAX. It is centrally located in Marina Del Rey, so you can park at the hotel and walk to area restaurants and bars. It is directly across the street from the marina. The staff are tops. Front desk greeted me with a smile and happily took my room service order so that I could get dinner before they closed for the evening. The food was great and the delivery waiter was perfect. The room was large, clean, and quiet. The next evening I ate at the bar. Again, the food did not disappoint and the bartender was great. This will be my go-to hotel when I have meetings in the area!

Thanks for a truly perfect stay!

Room Tip: I had one of the bungalow rooms. No one above or below me and it was within the courtyard. Very quiet.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Handy enough location - not right in the center of things (restaurants, bars etc) but easy to get to e.g Venice Beach, Santa Monica with a car. Room was comfortable and had everything necessary, staff very friendly. Midday check-out much appreciated. Nearby Mother Beach has a sizeable playground if travelling with a small child.

Room was a trifle noisy (hallway + road noise) but if you are used to city noise it probably won't bother you.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We had 2 very enjoyable nights stay at this hotel. Very well situated for visiting Santa Monica and Venice, it was also extremely comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and efficient. We would love to stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Road construction on Admirality Way made property access VERY difficult. Construction also left a heavy film of construction dust on the deck. Everything, furniture, railing, window, screen, was covered. Watch out for the corners of the bed frame. They protrude well past the mattress at exactly knee height!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn