We were in the Marina Del Ray area without a reservation and came across the HGI.
We inquired about a room and the front desk representative, Marianna, was wonderful. While they were fully committed she recommended calling back at 3:PM. When I called back Richard, the assistant GM took my numbr and called back when a cancellation came through
What a welcomed call as the area was at full capacity.
Richard was an exceptional person. Not only a nice guy he went above and beyond during our stay. He arranged a second night and had the staff move our bags as the "unique room" was booked for the following night. He had some great recommendations as well. It was apparent that he would do all he could to accommodate his clients.
The lHotel had only been open for 5 weeks but the staff was a well oiled machine. The employees were all accommodating.
As for the hotel.
The lobby was well appointed and comfortable. Tasteful furnishings and a level of design and service expected at a 4 - 5 star property.
We stayed in room 4222 which had a loft area and a pull out sofa that my 15 year old loved.
The room was tastefully decorated.
The second night we were in 4210 which was located near the pool and fitness center. This was a nice room and quite comfortable. It was quiet and private.
The fitness center had quality equipment and was more than adequate.
The pool area was nice as well.n
Recommend renting bicycles and traveling the bike path along the water to Santa Monica.
We had breakfast at the Marina Grill. Again the staff was exceptional. Te food was good and selection was varied.
In summary a wonderful experience with an accommodating staff. Good location and.
d fantastic experience,
Kudos to Marianna and especially Richard who sets a great example for his team. It was obvious that he was respected and liked by his staff. He would be a wonderful resource for ant hotel and I would like to thank him for his help. We look forward to returning to Marina Del Rey and the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey