We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Marina del Rey for our anniversary. We live in south orange county and we were just looking for a nice stay-cation and we loved our stay at the newly remodeled Hilton. Everything was 5 star from the moment you walk into the lobby. You can tell they put a lot of thought in the overall design and you feel like you are at a resort. The room was very comfortable, we had a vaulted suite with a super comfy king size bed. Breakfast the next morning was awesome and we were just down the street from the main restaurant strip and super close to Venice Beach. The staff were all very friendly and the Manager Kenny was very helpful.
I don't normally write reviews this good, I was really impressed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey