I stayed here for 6 nights in the beginning of February 2011 and I have never left a hotel with the feeling that I made the best decision and would never stay anywhere but there when I come back until after i stayed at the Jamaica Bay Inn. This hotel is the only hotel with a 12 yard walk to the sand in the marina and has rooms with balconies overlooking the marina which have chairs and a decent size table to set drinks, wet clothes, etc on them. And everything in the hotel and rooms is BRAND SPANKING NEW including the hotel itself. Used to be a best western but recently changed ownership and remodeled existing structure and added the "tower". The restaurant is awesome mainly bc outside seating with views to die for- which your rooms have the same views so u it's a win win. Pool and hot tub area overlook marina and my room was the farthest room away from that area and with elevator and all it only took like 2 minutes to get there. Staff is super cool and I had some issues with room service but they addressed them in a professional manor and I was super impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey