I always try to stay at Jamaica bay inn when I visit LA. This trip was a little disappointing. I called ahead to make sure I got my preferred room , but when I got there the choice of room type was not available. I could have gone through Expedia or any other agency but I choose not to because I wanted to request a room type.We ended up paying $321 (after taxes) for 1 night.everyone I saw checking in made trip though Expedia, I bet they got a great price!!! The breakfast in restaurant was just ok and the service was not great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey