We stayed at the Jamaica Bay Inn during the middle of April 2013. We stayed for 4 nights. We found our stay very comfortable. We were upgraded to a King City view room. The room was massive, the bed was comfortable and the price was right. It was one of the cheapest hotel rooms we could find near LA. We stayed in Santa Monica for double the price only a few days earlier.
There were only two minor faults - the fridge didn't work (fixed if we wanted it), and the property contains lead (no big deal for us as we don't often lick the walls) - but it may be a of concern to others.
The drink specials were great, the food was quite good and the fact that it is right on the beach is great. Unfortunately the pool was quite cold... Also, the self parking is $16, cheap if you come and go, otherwise the marina parking is next door for $8 (if you plan to park and stay).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey