$309
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
$260
  • Restaurant
$385
$369
  • Restaurant
Jolly Roger Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$186
Ramada by Wyndham Marina Del Rey(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
$236
$207
Foghorn Harbor Inn Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$289
Hotels.com
Marina Del Rey Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$309
$272
Official Site
1,380 results
All reviewsbeachside restaurantsanta monicavenice beachmarina viewself parkthe cheesecake factoryhappy hourmothers beachhotel restaurantparking lotgreat restaurantnice locationkiller shrimpla arealos angelesvalet parkingbalcony
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were going to Marina Del Rey for a birthday party and my wife's family recommended we stay at Jamaica Bay. We were taken care of by the staff from the first moment we arrived. The beds were on the firm side and pillows were on the very soft side. The bathroom was a good size with large shower and great towels. The self parking was a little bit of a surprise at $16 per night, but in comparison to the area and the hotel, it was alright. All in all, I would definitely come back, great central location to everything, and request the marina view!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor( 3rd and up) facing the marina, with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Erik14
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed two nights here to close my business week in SoCal. Entered my 1st floor marina view room extremely tired. When I laid down on the bed for a few minutes of relaxation and moved the pillows, 2 moths flew out and scared the b'jesus out of me. I opened the living door and shooed them out. Kept thinking, where there's two...went to the bathroom to find the toilet seat was broken. The carpet in the area in front of the dresser had three dark twins of blood or grease. Sat down at the desk to do some computer work and the desk lamp didn't work. Too tired to complain I went to sleep. In the morning gave the front desk person the list and left or the day. When I returned, everything was fixed, cleaned and moth free. Kudos to them or hopping on the problem immediately. The positives: great view, nice restaurant, good bartenders, friendly valet. Oh, and that huge walk-in shower...excellent. Yes, I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room facing the marina.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin A
shighland, General Manager at Jamaica Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share some very valuable feedback about your recent visit. At Jamaica Bay Inn we constantly strive to provide the best possible experience and to hear that we fell short in your case is a serious matter to us. While we're happy that we could rebound and resolve your issues quickly, we apologize that you experieneced any challenges whatsoever. Please know that this is very out of character for us and not at all acceptable to anyone here. We have reviewed your feedback as a team in order that these issues be eliminated going forward. Please do come back and visit us again. We look forward for the opportunity to "Wow" you with hospitality the Jamaica Bay Inn way!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We recently had our Rehearsal Dinner at Jamaica Bay Inn and had our wedding guests stay in the hotel. First off the staff could NOT have been nicer. They were very attentive and responsive and helpful! The rooms were great and the food and service at Beachside was wonderful. My guests were raving about it the whole time. Honestly it was better than the actual wedding food!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely go back for dinner.
Special thanks to Rebekah and Megg who helped coordinate everything. If you need to plan an event there, contact them!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We saw this hotel on line and could only stay for the last night before we flew home. Standards are high. We had a room with two queen beds, facing the marina, with a balcony, also overlooking the beach where there seemed to be quite a lot of activity, from rowers, to keep fit groups. The beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. The bathroom, although not large, was well supplied with soap, shampoo etc. and the shower was a delight to use. The towels were the best quality of our trip. Everything was very clean.
We had dinner in the restaurant and really enjoyed the meal, staff were very attentive although it became quite busy suddenly. Breakfast the next day was also good. The only issue we had was with the valet parking, which we felt was almost compulsory, although we were under the impression it was included in the reservation. The hotel is very nice though and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Try and be on the top floor to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Jamaica Bay Inn at Marina Del Rey, wow, can't believe I was there. Absolutely beautiful view of the marina from our room deck. What a great place. People couldn't do enough for you. They found us restaurants, tours, bicycles, and even a corkscrew (when in need). My husband and I loved all of it, everything about the area, it was awesome.
'

Room Tip: Marina view above the restaurant, awesome
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple