Marina Del Rey Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$309
$257
$228
Doubletree.com
$249
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
$260
$279
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$385
$369
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $413/night.

Foghorn Harbor Inn Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$289
Jolly Roger Hotel(Marina del Rey)
$197
Ramada by Wyndham Marina Del Rey(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
$236
$207
1,380 results
All reviewsbeachside restaurantsanta monicavenice beachmarina viewself parkthe cheesecake factoryhappy hourmothers beachhotel restaurantparking lotgreat restaurantnice locationkiller shrimpla arealos angelesvalet parkingbalcony
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We saw this hotel on line and could only stay for the last night before we flew home. Standards are high. We had a room with two queen beds, facing the marina, with a balcony, also overlooking the beach where there seemed to be quite a lot of activity, from rowers, to keep fit groups. The beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. The bathroom, although not large, was well supplied with soap, shampoo etc. and the shower was a delight to use. The towels were the best quality of our trip. Everything was very clean.
We had dinner in the restaurant and really enjoyed the meal, staff were very attentive although it became quite busy suddenly. Breakfast the next day was also good. The only issue we had was with the valet parking, which we felt was almost compulsory, although we were under the impression it was included in the reservation. The hotel is very nice though and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Try and be on the top floor to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Jamaica Bay Inn at Marina Del Rey, wow, can't believe I was there. Absolutely beautiful view of the marina from our room deck. What a great place. People couldn't do enough for you. They found us restaurants, tours, bicycles, and even a corkscrew (when in need). My husband and I loved all of it, everything about the area, it was awesome.
'

Room Tip: Marina view above the restaurant, awesome
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I couldn't have been happier with my 1 night stay at Jamaica Bay Inn. I read tons of reviews before deciding on it, and even contemplated going somewhere else while sitting in the parking lot. (It doesn't look so swanky from the outside.) But it was my birthday and I wanted a nice room near the beach (I live outside LA in the opposite direction from the coast) so my husband and I decided to just walk in the lobby and see what we thought. So first of all the lobby was wonderful! I felt like I was in one of the new upscale Las Vegas hotels. This place was immaculately designed - beautiful color scheme, beautifully accessorized, beautiful everything! We were definitely staying! Then after registering I found to my surprise the woman at the front desk had upgraded our room to a Bay View room. I had mentioned that it was my birthday as I was having a fun, playful day, but this was totally unexpected.

The room was every bit as exceptional as the lobby! The view of the bay was also wonderful. I would suggest if you can get the bay view rooms, go for it. It was a beautiful day & it just made my b-day more magical! The bed was delightfully comfortable. As an example of how great the service was, the refrigerator in our room wasn't getting cold, so I called down & asked if they could do something about that because we had our dinner leftovers from the Cheesecake Factory (which is about a block and a half away) to put in there. They said they would send up an engineer, and while we were away seeing a movie they fixed it! We came back to a cold refrigerator to house the remnants of my red velvet cheesecake and dinner in. Perfect!

I have to also mention we had lunch at the restaurant there before leaving the following morning. (Yes, I gained 5 lbs. in 2 days.) It was just as classy and creative as the hotel itself. Overall this place exceeded my every expectation. Oh yeah, and they gave us the parking for free as well. Sigh! I'd be back there in a heartbeat. It's just a few blocks from Venice, on a gorgeous bay, as well-appointed as the finest hotels I've stayed in, it might as well have been in heaven! :-))

Room Tip: Bay rooms are super special!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My partner & I stayed here for two nights in February & overall had a nice time, but we did have a problem with our reservation.

First off, the pros: our room was very nice, the layout was good & the quality of everything in the room was very high. Coming from a hotel in Hollywood that was slightly outdated, staying here was a very nice change! The bed was comfortable. The property itself was very nice as well as it's location, close to a market as well as The Cheesecake Factory.

The only issue we had was with our reservation, I made a reservation online about six weeks prior to our stay for a room with a King bed, with a city view. About five days before we were scheduled to check into the Jamaica Bay Inn, we had a slight change in travel plans & had to rearrange our check in day from one day to the next day (so instead of 3 nights we had to change it to 2 nights, arriving a day later) I called to arrange this with them & the woman on the phone changed the date on the reservation for us & added that we were going to arrive early in the morning; she did not mention any change in room or anything of the sort, nor any other issues, so I hung up the phone thinking everything was fine & we were getting the room we reserved, only at a later date. However, when we got there, it was as if we had never made a reservation. We got through check in, they gave us the key & we got to the room only to find out we'd been given a room with 2 Queen beds with an ocean view, which isn't what I had made a reservation for online & was not told by the woman on the phone that we'd be changing to. My partner went to discuss this with them & they informed him that it was the only room left in the hotel. The room was fine & we stayed in it for the 2 nights, but I was uncomfortable with the fact that we were paying for a room I didn't make a reservation for to begin with. What was the point of making a reservation & paying for a specific room if we didn't get it? I would have been more understanding of this if the woman on the phone had informed me that there might be a change in room, but she didn't mention anything about it what so ever. And then to be told that it was the only room left in the hotel, so does that mean the room we actually reserved was already being occupied by someone else?

Other than that issue, a very nice place to stay but would probably re-confirm reservations ahead of time.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Mackere
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just here for one night. We Picked this hotel because of location relative to airport. We have a nice view of the marina. We have a nice little balcony. The room is spacious and clean. Lots of room for spreading out. We have a big flat screen TV. Had dinner in hotel restaurant. It was OK. The fish was over cooked.

Stayed: March 2013