Just got back to London last week after an amazing trip to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. My girlfriend and I made a decision to extend our stay in LA and were lucky enough to get the last room available at Jamaica Bay Inn. Excellent service, food and location, couldn't fault it at all. The view of the marina from our bedroom was breathtaking. On the second day we met Richard (assistant GM) who was also from the UK and made sure we were well looked after. Thanks Richard! The hotel is just minutes away from Venice beach and has the Cheesecake factory around the corner... Happy days!!! On the last day we decided to have lunch at the Cheesecake factory and bumped into the NBA legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar! So if you're up for some friendly service, beautiful views and a bit of celeb spotting Jamaica Bay Inn is our recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey