It is clear that someone went to a lot of effort to turna once shabby motel into a nice inn. Unfortunately for me, many of the details missed the mark. Door keys that didn 't work, a confusing parking situation and...no hot water. Even though I was assured it would be resolved, I had to take a cold shower both days. Nobody likes that and it just makes your day start out in a bad way. Plus, they charge for parking in an unsecured open lot.
All in all, not the best bang for the buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey