“Very good!”

Joni's Coffee Roasting Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was told by a few locals that this was a "must-have" and I was not disappointed. I loved the relaxed atmosphere and outdoor seating. The smell of that amazing coffee drew me right in and it was so good in fact, I bought a bag to take home! I ordered the "half-granola special", which was a bowl of their homemade granola, topped with bananas and strawberries, plus 2 slices of their homemade 7-grain toast and 2 scrambled eggs. I think I spent close to $10 but it was quite a bit of food. Everything was very fresh, including the fruit on top. I loved it. If I am ever in the area again, it will be my first stop!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

When we started asking around about great breakfast places in Marina del Rey, Joni's was immediately suggested. So glad we went there! Amazing food, coffee and the freshest apple juice ever!

We weren't sat down at our table for even 5 minutes when a couple that had lived in the area for 40 years came over and chatted to us and gave us some great ideas on things to do whilst in LA. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Great place, nice feel. The coffee and food were excellent. The environment was fine but a touch dated. The crowd was predominantly 40-70 with a couple of families thrown in. This is not a cool spot where people will need to be seen but it is a great cafe where the food and coffee are the focus and the free wifi is a nice touch.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visit Marina Del Ray fairly frequently and Joni's is always on my lists of places to visit. The coffee is excellent, the lox bagel is pretty good and breakfast in general a must.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Nice friendly neighborhood breakfast place, large portions of food. One of those places the owner knows his regulars by first name.