“Hummus”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Venice
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The Med Cafe is in a great location right off the Washing pier. Its a pretty small restaurant and has some out door seating. I am new to Mediterranean food and it was pretty good I really liked the hummus. I'll have to give it another go.

1  Thank pauljalessi

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The setting and environment was attravtive .My server was very friendly and attentive . I ordered the kale beet salad in a raspberry dressing, it was a large portion but lacked flavor and lacked a variety of textures as I was expecting.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Our table enjoyed the Falafel plate and an assortment of hummus, babaganouch, tzatziki, olives pita-all were excellent. Our server and the manager were extremely warm, and the hospitality was outstanding. We loved being there, and will surely return.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I love Mediterranean food so this was an easy choice on a chilly Sunday evening in Marina del Rey. The sun was setting as we sat outside to enjoy a gyro dinner. Gyro was good, herb fries were delicious, roasted red pepper hummus was fair. The place was busy and our server kept disappearing. It was challenging to get drink refills - thankfully, the hostess was nearby and brought us extra drinks. I would try it again.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The place has been recently remodeled with a fresh menu and a new chief. The food was very good and its reasonably priced. With covered outdoor seating and a block away from the beach you can't go wrong.