Review Highlights
Sooo Comfortable You Will Want To Sleep

This movie theater has seats so comfortable you will want to sleep your way through a movie. You... read more

Reviewed April 26, 2017
MITCHEL N
SANTA MONICA
Nice theaters

I love that they revamped this theater and provided an alternative to the dine-in theaters across... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2016
bootsj2014
Salinas, California
via mobile

All reviews movie theater comfortable seats burger full bar credit card tacos popcorn button dine recliner tray tickets fandango
Reviewed July 8, 2013

love the push button to call for service and how one person took your order placed on their tablet and another person brings it to you.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bought tickets and picked our seats online. It was a great experience. It was a little expensive, but for a treat wonderful. We got there 30 minutes early and ordered our food. We ordered a club sandwich and a lobster pizza. Both were very good. Must be 21 years old. The seats were wonderful and we saw the movie in 3D which was well done. I would go again, but might do a matinee and/or a non 3D which might save a bit.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've been at this AMC Dine In Theater now for a dozen times so I thought I would do them a solid and write a review. This place is awesome! First of all you get an assigned seat in a Lazy Boy electric recliner! You are escorted to your seat by a friendly attendant and they you get to look at the menu. The food is actually really good and I would recommend the "lobster pizza". Yes I said Lobster Pizza at a movie theater. I would also recommend the Wedge Salad and their french fries. The have a full bar so order your favorite cocktail, beer or soda. They take your order and bring you the food while you watch a movie. I love it!!! I don't go to any other theater now. The only problem is that there are only about 50 seats in the whole theater and they get booked fast! I would highly recommend this experience!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great Dine in theatre where they bring your your food and drinks in the theatre. The seats are amazing and recline. You reserve your seats so no need to wait in lines or be crowded. The only way to watch a movie

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was terrible but the service and the experience were memorable. For example, my waitress was unobtrusive and never got in the way of the screen while the movie was playing.