“Good not Great”

C & O Cucina
Ranked #10 of 134 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: Thatcher
Description: A Venice-Marina locals favorite since its opening In 2003; only eight blocks from it's sister location C&O Trattoria. (A venice Beach landmark for over 20 years) This location spoils its guests with its regional Italian favorites and the addition of an enticing Grill Menu and Rat Pack Martini Bar; with it's signature cocktails and fine wine selection. An Intimate outdoor patio, valet parking and private banquet rooms are available for your special occasion.
Indiana
“Good not Great”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The restaurant came highly recommended. I did like it but it wasn't fantastic. The garlic appetizers were great. The pasta dish was just ok for me. However, the restaurant was pretty crowded so others seemed to like it.

Visited June 2013

Punta del este
“Yummie!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Excellent pasta and spectacular service, the garlic bread ufffff, dessert ufffff, Go to C&O to enjoy the best italian food

Visited June 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Awesome food, prices and service!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

On our first evening stay at the Inn at Marina del Rey, we wanted dinner somewhere we could just walk to. The clerk at the desk highly recommended C&O Cucina which was about a block away. What a great recommendation it was. It was a Thursday evening and the place was quite busy. We still had less than a 10 minute wait for a table (we did not have reservations). We were seated in the bar area at a table by the window. Our server, Patrick, immediately introduced himself, took our drink order and had their famous cheese-garlic-ball bread basket brought to us, which they continually keep refilling throughout the meal. I had a margarita ($7.50), hubby had a stout beer, Aquinas, ($8.50). Hubby ordered a small Mediterranean Salad ($10.95) as a starter. I was not that hungry for one. When it arrived, we were surprised at the size of it. It was so big, I helped him finish it (mixed greens, goat cheese,, roasted red bells, red onion, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and Kalamata olives! For our entrees, I ordered the Pappardelle with Shrimp ($15.95), portobello mushrooms, asparagus tips, roma tomatoes and shallot in a brandied lobster cream sauce. One rarely sees pappaardell noodles on the menu. The shrimp was fresh, plumb and plentiful. The portion was so big, I took half of it back to the hotel. Hubby ordered. Chicken Florentina ($14.95) which was one of the specials of the evening. It was a stuffed chicken breast with a mushroom sauce and so delicious he stuffed himself and ate the whole thing. Their wine prices were very reasonable. I had Coastal Merlot by the glass for $6.00. Incredible meal, prices and service.

• Visited April 2013
Marina del Rey, California
“The best”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The best italian food. Not only is the food great the bread rolls they give are amazing. They also have the best house wine and it is so reasonable. They allow you fill up your wine to the level you desire and just charge based on how much you drink at the end of the night.. Great place

Visited February 2013
Connecticut
“Good home cooking at reasonable prices.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife & I were in search of a good hearty italian meal without having to take at a loan. I have to say this place hit the nail on the head. The wait staff is very friendly and they start you out with complimentary garlic knots. Be forewarned these are addicting and your meal is still coming. They have an excellent asstmnt of pasta dishes & I think you can't go wrong. We both loved our meals. The portions were just the right size. They give you plenty without being wasteful and the prices were very reasonable. If you are are ever in this area I would definitly reccomend it. The only negative I can think of is that it can get a little noisy.

• Visited April 2013