“Waterside Restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Marina del Rey, California
“Waterside Restaurant”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant and, with some out of town guests, we were lucky enough to get seats by the window overlooking the Marina Yacht Club. Food was good. They have a happy hour but we were too late for that. Service was good too. They have a large parking lot so no need for valet parking. The only drawback was that they do not take reservations but I was told that if I called about half an hour before we would be arriving, they would put us ahead of any walk ins. That was a good tip and we did just that. The food is American food.

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Santa Monica, California
“Good place to hook up with friends”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a ok place. The beer selection is great and we had appetizer which was good. Its busy place during game times which was the reason we went there.

• Visited June 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
“Nice hearty breakfast with marina views.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by tony p's to have a nice Saturday breakfast and the place did an amazing job . The views of the marina are nice (nothing out of this world) the restaurant itself is classic american very comfy. The food was super hearty and very tasty , the eggs Benedict where very well prepared and the bacon well it is bacon but it was delicious nonetheless.
I would recommend this place I'd you are near marina park.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good atmosphere with great views ”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and to watch the Kings game on a Saturday night. Atmosphere was fun in the bar (most people watching the playoff hockey game) and the beer selection is very large. The food was ok and the service was mediocre (I did notice that other servers were much better than ours though). I'd go back to watch a game, but I would not frequent just for the food.

Jaco Beach,
“Great Food-Great Place-Great Prices”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went to Tony P's the day before Mother's Day, as this is one of my mother's
favorite places in all of Los Angeles. Had to wait, even with a reservation for
the marina side view, but all the servers were very friendly.
Clam chowder is one of the best I've ever had, just wish they had a sourdough bread container instead of the white bread style. Had the Cajun
seafood dish, and it was excellent, spicy and perfectly cooked.
My mother and sister split the salmon and shrimp, and that was very good,
although the salmon was 1 minute overcooked.
I was extremely impressed by their innovative dessert idea, served in shot glasses, and only $1.95. I don't know why restaurant owners insist on huge dessert portions from $6-$10, when after a big meal, I just want a few bites
of something sweet and well executed. At Tony P's they give you 5 options, so I went for the Chocolate Mousse which could have been an award winner if it had had less cake in it. This was not the best mean I have had
at Tony's but the other 2 times I have been there, it has been worth 5 stars.
Tip: if you like your salmon just a few seconds cooked past rare (translucent) then order it medium rare....
Great place, with some of the best prices in the whole Marina del Rey.

• Visited May 2014