TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #35 of 161 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Eddie's Italian Restaurant has been serving fantastic Italian favorites to the families of Marina del Rey, CA for the past thirty years. Every meal we serve is guaranteed to satisfy, from our signature pasta dishes to our delicious pizza pies, all made with the finest, freshest ingredients possible. Join us for a fantastic evening with the family, or we can bring the fun to you with our delivery and catering services!
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

It’s been here for long time. Used to be Alejo’s but changed the owner and name,menus are still same for many years. Good portions of pasta, pizza, Italian food in casual atmosphere. It’s a brick and motor mini mall restaurant but neighbors love this place. Sometimes so packed and had to wait for the service.
Worth waiting , though. Still BYOB for wines, I think.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed October 10, 2018

The pasta were served hot and fresh. We ordered the Carbonara, Alfredo fettuccini and Ravioli spinach. It was awesome. Price was reasonable.
Parking wise is not that great though.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem. Its in a little parking lot on a corner. I didn't expect such a great authentic meal. I will never judge a restaurant by it's cover again. The food is mouth Bliss! I live the time and date that they take in preparing the meals.my boyfriend loves the lasagna it is layered in meat and cheesey goodness. I've enjoyed the spaghetti carbonara and the pizza. Both were so satisfying and beautifully prepared.
The price is quite affordable and the portions are huge. They also have great lunch specials. I would 100% recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

My wife and I have been eating at Eddie's Italian for almost ten years, and it's become a Friday night mainstay with friends. Eddie's is in a mini plaza at the corner of LIncoln and Washington in Venice; far from an upscale locale given the traffic of homeless folks to and from the neighboring 7-11, but Eddie's commands a loyal following because of the friendly staff and really good food. I don't eat meat, so I usually order eggplant parmesan without cheese or angel hair pasta with grilled vegetables.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I can't say enough about this casual Italian joint. It has changed hands a few times over the years, but much of the staff is just the same. They take great care of their patrons and have pride in their food.

A few caveats:

-they do not serve alcohol, abut it is BYOB and there is a 7-11 next door
-they have a shared same sex bathroom that is a little hard to find, behind the kitchen storage area

Date of visit: May 2018