TripAdvisor
Marina del Rey
Post
Inbox
Search

“Cute space, great service, some of the best Italian food in La.”

Eddie's Italian Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #35 of 159 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Eddie's Italian Restaurant has been serving fantastic Italian favorites to the families of Marina del Rey, CA for the past thirty years. Every meal we serve is guaranteed to satisfy, from our signature pasta dishes to our delicious pizza pies, all made with the finest, freshest ingredients possible. Join us for a fantastic evening with the family, or we can bring the fun to you with our delivery and catering services!
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem. Its in a little parking lot on a corner. I didn't expect such a great authentic meal. I will never judge a restaurant by it's cover again. The food is mouth Bliss! I live the time and date that they take in preparing the meals.my boyfriend loves the lasagna it is layered in meat and cheesey goodness. I've enjoyed the spaghetti carbonara and the pizza. Both were so satisfying and beautifully prepared.
The price is quite affordable and the portions are huge. They also have great lunch specials. I would 100% recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed July 22, 2018

My wife and I have been eating at Eddie's Italian for almost ten years, and it's become a Friday night mainstay with friends. Eddie's is in a mini plaza at the corner of LIncoln and Washington in Venice; far from an upscale locale given the traffic of homeless folks to and from the neighboring 7-11, but Eddie's commands a loyal following because of the friendly staff and really good food. I don't eat meat, so I usually order eggplant parmesan without cheese or angel hair pasta with grilled vegetables.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I can't say enough about this casual Italian joint. It has changed hands a few times over the years, but much of the staff is just the same. They take great care of their patrons and have pride in their food.

A few caveats:

-they do not serve alcohol, abut it is BYOB and there is a 7-11 next door
-they have a shared same sex bathroom that is a little hard to find, behind the kitchen storage area

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a hard to find place tucked back in strip mall but well worth the effort to find. Meal starts with fresh bed and garlicky olive oil. We ordered spaghetti pomodoro and my wife had the Zappa soup. Both very good, friendly and fast staff as well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and i walked to restaurant from hotel. Looks sketchy from outside but dont let that fool you. Food is excellent and portions are huge. They dont sell alcohol but offer free corking service. Staff very friendly, you will not be dissapointed

Date of visit: November 2017