“A Regular”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is one of our go to spots. Carbonara is the best Italian dish in all of LA! The chef's salad is great if you want to go healthy and the chicken marsala is another of our favorites. I tell all my friends not to judge a book by its cover and to try Eddie's! All of them love the recommendation!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I eat at Alejos every week. The Alejos chopped salad is my favorite. Its always big enough for two meals.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Have visited Alejo's many times and do so almost every time we are in the LA area. The food there is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. Their linguine dish with all the seafood is outstanding and a real bargain. The portions are good, the smaller portion with a salad is frequently enough for a pleasant dinner. And there rolls with garlic and olive oil are to die for! Seating can be a little bit tight, but certainly not bad, and because it is very open, the noise level can get a bit high. Its ambiance is for families and locals who want a good solid Italian meal at a good price; it is not for romanticists.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Fresh and yummy. I just need to try something else on the menu, I order the same thing each time as it is so good. I admire everyone else plate and vow to try these other delicious dishes someday. I love it, food is great, lighting not so great but you can also bring your own wine, cool stuff.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Service was fair but unexceptional. Food tasted OK, but was not memorable. No signage whatsoever to indicate that they allow customers to bring wine, nor that they do not serve it - if you haven't learned this from previous reviews, you'd be in for a rude surprise given that they are in the heart of a tourist and business area. Prices are somewhat lower than the nearby (and better) C&O, but not enough to warrant the difference in food, service, and convenience.

If a friend wanted to go, I wouldn't refuse - but I wouldn't pick it for myself.