“Great location, the food is what you would expect at Cheesecake Factory”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Hard to beat this location on a nice day, sitting outside overlooking the water. The food is always, very good. I had the lunch portion of the BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad, and my colleague had the lunch sized Meatloaf - both items were great. The 'trouble' began when it is was time for Cheesecake. Good lord, I've forgotten just how filling a slice of Cheesecake is! Yes, it was delicious, and yes, I ate the whole piece. No, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has to go back to work - split a slice of this sinful deliciousness, please! I wish that we had, but alas, that didn't happen.

The service was good, not fantastic, but it wouldn't deter me from going again. Great location, very friendly guys at the Valet (which is pretty much required, by the way) and on the high side for lunch at over $50...but if you know what you're in for, then it's OK. A cheap lunch is just hard to do at the Cheesecake Factory!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The location makes this a great choice. Outside seating facing the marina create a very pleasant and picturesque view, especially with the twinkling lights at night. We enjoy the variety and quality of food options at The Cheesecake Factory. Best value for us is Renee's special: generous salad, delicious sandwich, and large hearty bowl of soup. We love Saturdays because of our favorite creamy chicken/artichoke soup. Our party of nine adults was seated relatively quickly for a Saturday night (about 20 minutes). The servers were friendly and attentive. Others in our party indulged in a variety of different entrees, each was beautifully presented and reportedly delicious. Valet parking is readily available, but self-park at the adjacent beach/marina is close and about $1.00 an hour.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a wait time of 25 minutes when we got there at 7pm on a Sunday night. We ended up getting a table at the bar while we were waiting. Service was okay but it took 10 minutes to get bread.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I absolutely adore this Cheesecake Factory location - great view, courteous waitstaff, and yummy food!

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great service and atmosphere. This was in marina Del Rey, so having the beach view and boat slips was great. Good place to people watch..I recommend it.