“Innovative and interesting”

Neighborhood: Venice
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Innovative and interesting”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was staying at a nearby hotel and didn't intend to go to this restaurant but I was walking by and stopped to check the menu. Seemed interesting and someone leaving the restaurant gave it a thumbs-up. I tried it and had a great experience. Enjoyed it so much I went back for the next night too.
They a really fun wine tasting procedure - very interesting and informative. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Food was very creative, interesting and delicious. Interesting blend of French and Vietnamese cuisine but never heavy or over-designed. Definitely worth a try if you are in the area.

Visited March 2014

Westminster, Colorado
“Delicious Food & Nice Ambiance”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My mom, teenage daughter, and I were visiting my aunt who lives in Marina Del Rey. We were looking for a local restaurant for dinner and my aunt suggested Le Cellier for its unique French/Vietnamese fusion. We were delighted with the food. We started with Open Face Raviolis, which I thought were amazing (though my mom was not fond of them). My daughter had the Grilled Lamb Chops Provencale and I had the Grilled Marinaded Tiger Shrimps on Pan Fried Noodles. Both were excellent. My mom and aunt shared the Seared Black Peppered Beef Tenderloin in Port Wine and truly enjoyed it. We shared a slice of Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Hot Chocolate Ganache & Berries - delightful. Service was attentive and the atmosphere perfect for relaxed conversation. I will definitely return next time we visit my aunt!

• Visited February 2014
marina del rey
“a must”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

always a great time, lovely food and friendly service - especially the bartender! perfect local joint!

Visited November 2013
Tampa FL
“Work function - they killed it (in a good way)”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a work function here, and this lovely little place did an amazing job with heavy appetizers. Lamb sliders, terrific cheese and fruit plate, very good wine and a nice beer selection. It has a great feel to it, and the service was extraordinary.

Visited October 2013
Playa del Rey, CA
“Excellent dining in the Marina”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went here for dinner on a Saturday night, and had a great experience. The service was attentive, the music enjoyable, and the food excellent. A very interesting menu and wine list, and a good selection of microbrews as well.

• Visited April 2013