“Go to Thai in LA”

Celadon Thai Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 134 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Go to Thai in LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Everything is good about this place. Came here a couple of years ago and make it back once a week. Satay is great, curry puff things are great and I love the lettuce wraps. The currys are great and the basic simple chicken noodles are awesome..

But basically now when I come here all i order is the Lemongrass Chicken - it's great, and comes with a side of homemade slaw. . . so am not sure how authentically Thai it is but it works for me. That and a tall Singai beer. . .

• Visited October 2013

Marina del Rey, California
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Do not understand the previous review. We live near Celadon go there often. The Thai Barbecue Chicken is to die for. Also try the Spicy Shrimp Fried rice and Pad Thai noodles. I can't say the curry is our favorite, but we don't usually order it. Just took cousins visiting from Bourdeaux there for dinner and they were delighted with the whole experience. Nice vibe and good wine....you forget you are in a little strip mall on a busy street. Go!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lizafaye
FL
“Ewww...not how Thai should be”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I am a Thai food junkie.

I was traveling to this area on business and was craving Thai. The place I had discovered for lunch was not open for dinner so I decided to try this place out. I ordered two different chicken curries. All I have to say is they had all the right ingredients, but they were simply horrible. I ended up throwing almost $30 worth of food away (what a waste).

• Visited June 2012